Friday, April 29, 2011

Send me a Tote and a Note #3

I have been having a blast at swap bot.

Today i am going to share my first Swap.  It was called - Send me a Tote and a Note #3

This was a huge swap, there are 154 people in the swap.

The rules where very simple,  a tote & a note.  With this i was off to the store.  I found this way to cute bunny iron on.  I had to use it.  Also while at the store they had started to discount Easter items.  I went down the row and saw his tiny pink tote and right next to it were pink glitter buttons.  And a pink theme was born.



Well now the tote was done time to wrap it up.


 I am so happy with how it turned out.  Its something i would love to get and i hope my partner will^^  I can not wait to get mine!

IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF TOPAZ'S SWAP BLOG

PRIVATE: MissTopaz & ArtyBeth3

No comments:

Post a Comment